Cheesecake and cinnamon together has to be right! This recipe is easy and will satisfy your craving for something sweet.
- 2 cups cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8-inch pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Spray the foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cinnamon graham crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar together until completely moistened. Press the mixture evenly along the bottom of the pan and bake for approx. 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven but keep the oven on.
- While crust bakes, prepare your cheesecake. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, followed by the vanilla. Lastly, beat in the sour cream. Set mixture aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over a low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon, stirring until smooth. Set aside. This should be a paste-like texture.
- Spread half of the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust. Top with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. I like to draw lines with the cinnamon sugar mixture into the cheesecake and then swirl them together with a butter knife. Top with remaining cheesecake, then remaining cinnamon sugar mixture, swirling together.
- Bake for approx. 35 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake is set and the center is just a little jiggly. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.