Healthy, fudgy, low carb almond flour coconut oil keto brownies. The perfect dessert that won’t break your diet.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Seedless Dates
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1/2 Tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 15 drops Stevia
- In a food processor add together almond flour, pink Himalayan salt, and baking soda then pulse
- Add dark chocolate and pulse until has a rough texture
- Add the seedless dates and pulse Pulse in the 3 eggs, stevia, then the coconut oil until everything is smooth
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and transfer the mixture inside, smoothing over with a spatula
- Bake at 320°f / 160°c for 15-20 minutes.
- Let your Almond and Coconut Keto Brownies cool for a couple of hours in the fridge or until you can’t wait any longer and serve.