During a hot summer there’s nothing better than a salad for a quick and easy meal. This Berry, Brie and Almond Salad is perfect for warmer weather and is on the table in 5 minutes.
- 4 oz. mixed lettuce leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1 pint blueberries, washed
- 1 pint strawberries washed and hulled (if desired)
- 4 oz. almonds, whole
- A few sprigs parsley
- A few sprigs mint
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced into small triangles
- 1 tablespoon top quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Drizzle honey (1/2 teaspoon)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place first six ingredients in a serving bowl and arrange attractively.
- Make dressing by mixing all other ingredients in small cup until thoroughly blended and then dribble over salad.
- Serve immediately and toss at the table.