Just one bite into these Milky Way Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies will begin a revolution of flavor in your mouth by amping up ordinary chocolate chip cookies with a bit of salted caramel!
- Milky Way Simply Caramel Fun Size (3 of the Six Pack)
- 4c Flour
- 1t Baking Soda
- 1t Salt, Sea Salt Preferred
- 1.5c Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 2c Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1c Granulated Sugar
- 1T Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 3c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Sift the flour with your salt and baking soda, set aside. In a mixer – Cream together the melted butter, brown and granulated sugar. Once incorporated, beat in the eggs, then vanilla. After the wet ingredients are combined, add in your dry ingredients. Mix until just combined and then add the chocolate chips, gently stir them in.
- Cut the milky way candies in half (fun size bars), dip them into sea salt to seal the open caramel end. Take a ball of dough, just big enough to cover the half-mini-bar, add more dough if needed. Roll into a ball and sprinkle the top with more sea salt.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 17 minutes with 12 cookies per sheet/pan. When done, remove cookies to cooling rack(s).