Chocolate-dipped peanut butter balls or Buckeye balls are so easy to make at home with this easy Buckeye recipe. An essential for any cookie tray!
- 16 oz. peanut butter
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1.5 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar and butter.
- Roll into balls, insert toothpick (to dip easier) and chill in the freezer about 30 mins.
- Dip into melted chocolate, place onto a cookie sheet lined in the wax paper
- best stored in the fridge.
- coconut pecan cake icing and coconut flakes can be added to the mixture for the new taste!