A Chinese takeout favorite made right in your crockpot. All you need is 10 min prep to make this Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken. Doesn’t get easier or tastier!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thigh tenders or chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in large Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir. Serve over rice.
Recipe and Photo: Gina’s Favorites